The Best Home Security Systems Burlington NC
What is a home security system?
A home security system works by securing entry points such as doors, windows and interior spaces in your home. A home security system is usually made up of several integrated electronic devices that work together against burglars, fire, and potential hazards. These components are connected to a central control panel. Many security systems today are also abled to be accessed and controlled through your smart phone.
Most Burlington security systems include:
- Door and window sensors
- Control panel
- Interior and exterior motion sensors
- Surveillance cameras
- High-decibel siren or alarm
- Yard sign and window stickers
- 24/7 alarm monitoring
- 4G cellular connectivity
Home Security System Components
- Door and Window Sensors: When door and window sensors are armed, they alert you to a breach by sounding your security alarm. This allows you to know if an intruder is entering your home.
- Control Panel: The heart of a security system is the control panel, it arms and disarms the components of the alarm system. Most control panels feature a touchpad where passcodes are entered. Innovative Sound and Security uses nControl that features a color touch-screen interface. We also provide security automation that integrates your control panel with other smart home solutions. This allows your security system to learn how you use your home and optimize settings depending on your schedule. For example, you can set your lights to turn on when you open the door or contact the fire department when it detects a fire.
- Motion Sensors: Motion sensors are usually placed on rooms that contain valuables or in common areas where it can cover a large area. These security components create an invisible zone that can’t be entered without sounding an alarm. Certain motion sensors, when armed, also trigger the light or CCTV camera to turn on when it detects movement in a room or near the door. You can program the motion sensors to not be on when your alarm is set to stay mode so that it doesn’t detect your movement and sound an alarm.
- Surveillance Cameras: Surveillance cameras are used to monitor remote or valuable areas of your property. They also help secure interior and exterior entry points. Some homeowners use these cameras to watch for deliveries or monitor children, caregivers, landscapers and service personnel. In addition, they also record security breaches such as burglary. CCTV cameras can be accessed remotely via computers, smartphones or tablets.
- High-Decibel Alarm: These alarms have many purposes. One of them is to alert homeowners and surrounding neighbors of a break-in, fire or a potential emergency. And secondly, they can send a burglar running.
- Yard Sign and Window Stickers: Did you know that having a security system window sticker or yard sign can deter burglars? They are less likely to break into a house that is even suspected to have a home security system. We give these to all of our clients to help protect their homes even more.
Why Innovative Sound & Security for your home security system in Burlington, NC?
We truly believe in securing your home the best we can. When we evaluate a home for security solutions we consider four things: security, fire, emergency and home/security automation. We specialize in helping Burlington residents protect their valuables such as computers, safes, art pieces but most importantly family. We are a locally owned and run business out of Burlington, NC so we know what you need in home security. Give us a call today to figure out which home security options are best for you!
Looking for the right security systems solutions for your Greensboro home? At Innovative Sound & Security, we truly believe in securing your home the best that we can. Moreover, our professionals evaluate four things in your home: fire, security, emergency and home automation. Because of our personalized approach, we can best deliver the right solution that’s tailored to your needs. In addition, we also provide additional services such as 24/7 alarm monitoring and 4G security connectivity for extra protection. Learn more about these security solutions. Call us for a FREE consultation at (336) 524-9495.