What Is A Smart Home?August 26, 2019
Entertaining Over The Holidays: Audio & VideoDecember 3, 2019
Pre-wiring your home can save you money in the long run. It is recommended that you pre-wire for anything you might be considering in the future for your home, even if you aren’t going to use it right now.
What is pre-wiring for?
Most people have wifi in their house but pre-wiring is important for all of your devices to be able to work at their maximum speed. Pre-wiring is also great for those who want home automation devices and entertainment devices throughout their home. It is also great for those who want a security system installed.
- Prewiring allows you to plan out where everything will be placed. This allows you to be able to store your electronic components hidden away in an equipment closet. This means that everything will be hidden behind walls or in a closet, making for a nicer looking set up.
- Proper pre-wiring also allows you to be able to add new equipment later on without having to fish cable through the walls.
- It also can end up saving you money by not having to cut through walls later. If you install everything up front, you won’t have to worry about messing up your house later on to install something new.
- Pre-wiring also makes it easier for you to install more home automation devices in your home. It allows you to use structured or bundled wiring solutions to bring full media entertainment to every room in your house.
- Pre-wiring is also important when remodeling a house. It can be as simple as plugging modules into outlets or replacing light switches.
Innovative Sound & Security is located in Burlington NC. We provide Low-Voltage Wiring and pre-wiring in Greensboro, Burlington and the triad. We run low voltage wires for Audio, Video, Telephone, Intercom, Data and Alarm Systems. We can take care of all your low-voltage needs. We service businesses and home owners that are building new developments and houses in the Greensboro, Burlington and Chapel Hill areas. Call us today at (336) 524-9495.